Best of each class day 2 will be active today from 15:00 until 18:00 server time.
Best of Each Class Rules
1) Best of 3 rounds wins the match.
2) Potions will start from 50% at the match start, and staff will manually decrease them until there is a visible possibility of the fight ending.
3) No battleground buffs. The command to turn off battleground buffs is /bg_off.
4) Interrupting the fight as a spectator will result in a temporary ban.
5) The event will take place on the live server.
6) Players must be self-buffed.
7) Only the following consumables are allowed: Compound Potions, Lens, CC potions (giants, agility, defense, evade, light speed), Nectars, Pets, on/off cloaks, and on/off wings.
No other consumables are permitted (e.g: foods / BS potions).
8) You need to bring your own potions, recovery, and flat health. The potions will recover health based on what we set.
9) You must be present in the Battle Royale arena 5 minutes before your scheduled turn. Failing to show up on time leads to disqualification.
10) Taking too long to prepare for the match will lead to disqualification.
11) Casters are not supposed to put their focus on normal attacks. They are allowed to use them but the main focus is casting.
12) Critters are not supposed to put their focus on skill attacks. They are allowed to use them but the main focus is Auto attacks. If staff sees you are only casting as a critter you will be disqualified.
13) You must use 'The Insane', 'Vanquisher', or 'Lord Commander' title.
14) Conspiring to manipulate tournament results will lead to a game suspension.
15) Artificially prolonging the fight by running/trolling/not attempting to fight will lead to disqualification.
16) Maliciously circumventing the rules leads to disqualification.
17) You have to record and send us the fight from your perspective, without anything covering the game, using any free recording software such as OBS Studio.
Forbidden to use skills
Mage: Antimagic – Ethereal Healing.
Knight: Energy Barrier – Godlike.
Sorcerer: Halt – Narcolepsy.
Berserker: Repress, Debilitate
Elementalist: Mutation - Descent of Luna.
Ranger: Elemental favor
Swashbuckler: Hide in Sight
Slayer: Legendary Slayer
Orbiter: Toxic Hand
Note: Rules and forbidden skills might change during the event period.